Friday, August 3, 2007

Strange Party

Friday, a day that i wouldn't want to go to school as there is no meaning going. However, I went school, because there was going to have a so called farewell party for our form teacher, Aunty Chua (provided by Adam).

They assigned a big task to me, that was ordering the pizza. PizzaHut opens at 10.30 so I had to actually ponteng to phone to order our pizzas. I finally knew that public phones do not allow us to call toll-free numbers, ~.~''. Isaac was kind enough to lend me his handphone to call and order the pizzas.

I also learned that TOLL FREE numbers are actually NOT FREE. It actually cost Isaac RM3.80 for that call. -.-''

Around 1.15, I went to the guard house to wait for the delivery. Bing Shu came along as he hate Bio, lol, so do I. Wow, as soon as we arrived at the guard house, the security guard crapped alot and told us about his MIGHTINESS when handling those guai lan drivers who wanted to drive into the school without permission. Besides that, he also mentioned that he is not such a simple security guard, he knows over 4 languages.

The pizza delivery man saved me and Bing Shu. Shyue Kae's mum was kind enough to sponsor a big plate of Fried Cintan Mee and a plate of fruits, and Tze Yang's mum fried rice for us. Million Thanks to them.

The party started after E-Jiat and Khay Min invited Aunty Chua to the canteen after we finished preparing everything. Kye Chuin and Seong Kooi brought their cameras and handphone, so they took photos.

E-Jiat managed to persuade Aunty Chua to purchase our YE's products, lol. Before the party ended, we took a group photo.

Actually, there were a lot of funny scenes during the party, too bad for those who missed them. =(

The best part was when Zlik purposely asked Aunty Chua with loud voice "老师,现在A2还是A4比较好!!!???", because she always said that A4 is always ahead of us in the academics. Of course, everyone laughed and she replied A2. Thats what we wanted most, i guess.

5 comments:

Kye Chiun said...

lol....hey!! u all ye gai la...haha...lidat bully our aunty chua... xD

Unknown said...

"Bing Shu came along as he hate Bio, lol, so am I."

-lol, so do I.


"I also learnt that TOLL FREE numbers are actually NOT FREE."

-I also learned that

"It actually costed Isaac RM3.80 for that call. -.-''"

-It actually cost

"Besides that, he also mentioned that he is not so a simple person"

-he is not a simple person
(not sure about "not such a simple person")

"after we prepared everything."

-after we finished preparing everything.

"there were alot funny scenes"

-there were a lot of funny scenes


**i dun mind watching out for ur english...but if u want me to stop just say so lol

Zheng Lik said...

oh...looks like there was a dude correcting your english.not bad not bad....
and it's FUNNNNNNNN
bwahahahaha
the party was a great one!!!!
hohohohoo

Sy LXXII said...

My english teacher ma, Yi Pin. Thanks for the corrections. I do not afraid u to correct me but i do afraid when u do not bother to correct me.
Hmm, still waiting for kooi's photos.

Unknown said...

haha...
what an interesting day...
the guard sure knows how to talk to everyone......

HAHA!!!