Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Specs

New Specs, Yay~. To me, specs shud be changed annually even if my shortsightedness dint become worse simply becoz its an exciting and fun event. New specs represents new way of life, it often encourages me to read and study more, I enjoy having new specs, xD.

Last Thursday, as usual, I reached school quite early and decided to rest for awhile. At the moment I placed my specs on the table, one of the legs loosened, >.>. Tried to place the stupid screw back but it dint work. Hoho, no specs for a day, was like hell to me coz i have been wearing specs everyday since standard 3.

My previous Specs. It is in red and brown. The corners are rusting already, that is why I decided to buy a new one.

The current one. It is broader than the previous one and is in blue and black.

-End-



Philosophy of the Day:

成功随着目标来。

漫无目标的飘荡终归会迷路,而你心里本来就有的无限潜能宝藏也终会因疏于开发而渐渐贫乏。

6 comments:

bear said...

wah.
how u did that nice photo effect?

Zheng Lik said...

OHHHHHH
i thought you wore lens d that day
LOL

Unknown said...

even if my shortsightedness dint become serious

-even if my short-sightedness didn't become worse/isn't serious.

New specs represents new type of life
New specs represents new way of life (new 'type' of life .. it means ur an animal///alien)

for a while

the photos look almost the same leh =.=||

Sy LXXII said...

bear: lol, on a table which is partially shiny, xD.
zlik: i nvr wear lens 1. lens is sumthg quite scary to me.
YP: thanks again for the corrections. Only the specs r different and they both look quite alike in photos.

Unknown said...

wow!!!
the english teacher again...
anyway, the new spec is better...
blue-black...
more handsome edi....

Sy LXXII said...

nobody: lol thanks.