Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boring Ponteng!

It was long long long time ago since I last updated my blog, lol, didnt have much interesting things to be shared and too the mood to blog. Finally, I am back, to express anger about something.

Its all about the learning-to-drive course and also the stupid driving school, i mean the bloody Bayan Baru one. U will regret if u register there, u will have to waste ur precious time for hours of waitings.

Let me just list out the time used+wasted during the whole course.

Undang2:
5 hour course but i learned nothing. around 2 hours for thumbprinting, transport, etc. At least the test did not took much time.
5+2 = 7

Theory+Practical:
Its actually 3+3, the 1st 3 became 4 and a half, whereas the 2nd became 5 including the time wasted waiting for "Tahi", the turtor to come and fetch me. The actually time is 2 to 5, and it became 4 to 5.30, besides the 1 and a half hour, it was just plain pointless and stupid waitings.
4.30+5 = 9.30

4 times of 2 hours practical:
Its actually 4 times but i waited the Tahi for 5 times, I had waited for 40 mins once and he said that he still couldnt come and fetch me and suggested to delay the training one hour late, I was already damn tulan, so I just cancelled that training. He is always late, sometimes 20 mins, sometimes 40 mins, so i will just take the average, its around 20 mins.
(4x2)+ (0.20x5) = 8+1.40 = 9.40

QTI:
It was just after my 3rd training, it was 8 to 10, and this QTI made me waited till 12.30 before it starts and it tooked 1.30 as i was the last candidate.
2.30+1.30 = 4

LAST BUT NOT LEAST WAITINGS,
The Test:
It was a damn Zzz experience. Hope u guys wont face this unnecessary stupid problem caused by stupid driving school.

1st Zzz:
The small kancil has only four guest seats, and I was forced to be the only gentleman to go on the 2nd round. It made me late and my name was already called, so i had to wait until after everyone's name was called then only i get to register.

2nd Zzz:
Finally, registered, almost is "pai bui bui". There are 2 bahagians, One and Two, One = Jalan Raya, Two = Bukit, Parking, 3 pointer. It was just about waiting, if one waiting is 30 mins, then mine would be 4 waitings, lol. It was JUST for bahagian two.

3rd Zzz:
It was lunch time, but i was not able to go for lunch as there would be callings for names for the bahagian one test anytime. This was what my lunch looked like....


4rd Zzz:
Hoho, bahagian one, jalan raya mia, its one to one, not like bahagian two, one to six or eight. It was damn slow, it took around 20 mins per round, and there was only around 5 testers. There is only one noun, verb and adjective each to describe it.
Boredom, Bored, SIEN. (Note: sien>boring, lawl.)
12pm-> waiting -> waiting -> waiting -> waiting -> waiting -> waiting -> 3pm
Total time taken:
8am to 3pm = 7

(Calculating....)
7 + 9.30 + 9.40 + 4 + 7 = WTH,
37 hours 10 minutes !!

Conclusion:
1stly, Dont be a dumbie and register to learn driving at Bayan Baru driving school!!
2ndly, Remember not to be LATE on the test day, if u do, u gonna regret, lol.

At least I've passed the test, so I dont have to face the stupid TAHI again, lawl, hooray~

NOW, I CAN DRIVE !!

P.S. but not park well yet, lol.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

(lets forget the english this time xD)

good thing u mentioned, i will surely not go to this one thanks

0ooChun Hongoo0 said...

Congratz,
can drive car already.
Fetch me?

I still need to wait until after SPM,
as my birthday is "far far behind" you guys.

Sy LXXII said...

YP: lawl, i know theres uncountable grammatical mistakes, haha. Tht driving school and the tutor realli damn bad.

CH: haha thanks, so i told u ma, fetch u to winnie yap lo, haha. Pity u, haha, but many ppl hav to wait till after spm also even tho their bday is on august to nov, haha.

Anonymous said...

wao..really...
if i were you i'll also pek cek n tulan..
kakx@@

SO EVERYBODY GO JOHAN!!IF YOU WANNA LEARN DRIVING!!
THEY ARE DAMN GOOD!

haha.make some advertisment here.

finally u updated ur blog.
so long d..
hax!
really lucky lucky u passed lor!!
Gratx!!!
is my turn d~
scared!!!!

all the best to you^^

=bowling=

loy said...

walau eh...since when you passed???
you din told me before eh...
can drive liao lo...next time fetch me ya!!! you go on a date...hehe(ppl thought im a girl)

sh said...

thx for reminding
i'll never go there =D

-JoE.CoM- said...

lol ...
For all the viewers, I recommend you all to go the Sg Dua Cemerlang there to take your test.

At there, you sekali gus do all the things at there , i.e. training, undang2, test and etc etc ...


Aiya ..
Chun hong his birthday at 1127 ..
pity him nia ..
he took acc ..
haix ..


dun worry chun hong ..
we will go and fetch u ..
hahax ..



-JoE.CoM-

Anonymous said...

Just drop by a while.
I know ur blog from friendster.
Thank for telling that you wasted emple of ur precious time jz to learn car at Bayan Baru Driving Sch.
At least i won't go and register there in d end of this year.Haha
All the best.