Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bored~...Sad Mood~

Wow, it is almost 3 months since i last blogged, all i can say is time passes so faaaast. Anyway, I don't really have things to blog about or pics to share, so this will be a short post without pics.

Its already 8th of July, almost one month from a special day of mine. Ah, don't really have the mood to blog, =(, just that its already almost 3 months since my last post and I just don't feel like doing anything else, not even gaming or watching DotA replays. All I want to do now is probably just listen to songs that suits my feelings and try to recover from this sad mood a.s.a.p..

Trial is just 2 months ahead and 4 months for SPM. Not sure whether I will be able to score straight As for SPM if I don't change my lazy lifestyle. Maybe I should reduce online and gaming so that the study mood would not be spoiled, if it ever gets into me.

Random lyrics that is quite meaningful:
From 简单爱 by Jay Chou

能不能够
永远单纯
没有悲哀


可不可以
简简单单
没有伤害
Suits my theme, maybe?

Bah, sorry for the bad English, i know that there are tons of mistakes above, lol.
I guess I will try to post some pics of my car next time.
Thanks for reading...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.
i think u really should reduce ur playing games time coz,surprisingly my mum told me that ur mum told her that u always gaming!!
bt i have no right to say u coz i use alot of time to on9 too~~ aikx~~~

Sy LXXII said...

Ya, haha, thanks, but i play less alot d lo, lastime play whole day eh, xD. No la, i think i sure on9 more than u alot, haha, one day at home dun touch d computer is quite hard for me, lol.

Anonymous said...

hey!!! me too!!
i think i'm the one who on9 longer lar..don't count if u play games lar
i don't play games wan u know,also cn use that long d..
hate myslef for that!! lol~

Unknown said...

actually, don't see much mistakes in your post (if i remember correct, your English has improved quite alot heh).. just the language can be more fluent:

All I want to do now probably is just listening to songs (not sure if its wrong actually)

-All I want to do now is probably just listening to songs

Maybe I should online less and play games less

-Maybe I should reduce online and gaming time (i tried to use 'online and play less games', 'play games and online less', they all sound wrong so..)


sry for not coming here so long.. totally forgot bout your blog ...

goodluck for SPM !!

Unknown said...

correction ####
-All I want to do now is probably just listen to songs

Sy LXXII said...

Its ok, i know i seldom update, lol. Thanks alot.

Anonymous said...

sad mood?
why you sad??


huiyi