Friday, July 13, 2007

Brand New Friday

13/7, it's Friday. A new starting point in my Form 4 life, starting to advance and try to excel in ADD MATHS. I had changed my add maths tuition as the tuition center class was progressing too slow. The new tuition is still on friday, but the time had been changed to 3.00 to 5.00 which means I will have to rush to home once after school so that I can make it home before 3. Now the tuitor, he was my maths and science tuition teacher during Form 1 and 2. This is a one to two tuition, the teacher, James to Wei Jing and me. Hope that my add maths results can improve in the next exam.

Hmm, something special happened in my class, Bear brought his camera to school. He probably wanted to get some interesting photos for today's blog and yet he did. A malay old lady came into our class to search for someone who bought her stuff and she wanted to return him 3 ringgit. Teacher Chua was in the class and she didn't want to let her come in. However, she did come in afterall. The old lady couldn't find the guy and she described to us that he is fat, "round" like Wei Liang. Wei Liang was so lucky because he was sitting at the 1st row and the old lady thought that Wei Liang was that guy. Wei Liang was shocked and denied it, anyway he joked that if he take the old lady's 3 ringgit, he will not be able to sleep for 3 days. Teacher wanted the old lady to keep the 3 ringgit as she could not find the person who she owed him the 3 ringgit but the old lady said "Tak boleh, mana boleh macam ni?". How honest and clean, that gave her some respect from me. After a few minutes of arguing with the teacher, teacher Chua raised her white flag, the old lady had a strong "IMAN" and her own point of view.

It's biology, the most BORING lesson. Jun Han, the funniest guy I have ever met shifted his chair near to my place, it was his usual act when it's bio, he came to me for jokes and to sing songs. He is a good singer as i mentioned in my post. NobodyLoy is sitting in front of me. He was sitting at the most back of the class but now he had switched his place to the most front of the class and he seemed to be satisfied with the change because this forced him to pay attention during classes. So, sitting at the first row is not something bad. My results improved a lot since i sat at the 1st row this year and now NobodyLoy took over my place and i had to move back to the 2nd row. Back to the bio period, we talked and discussed about everything we could, from 4Sa2 to United States and so on. Tze Yang and Bing Shu joined us as they felt the boredom too. Jun Han was abit crazy today, he was always saying "Dry your mother"( translate to Hokkien). Loy was annoyed therefore he hit his head everytime he said that rude word. We were bored and Jun Han showed us the lyrics that he wrote. We all commented on the lyrics and tried to find some songs to sing the lyrics. Finally, we were able to find 2 songs to sing his lyrics and he was impressed. Besides, i felt that if he could make the lyrics "Ya Yun" then it will be nicer.

Besides, the number 1 boy in the class, Xien Yu had ordered me to think the uniqueness of the YE products during bio. I had to think that for him because if i don't i will not be able to see the sun again tomorrow. His fans will just have to spill their saliva on me then i will be dead.

Thats all, i guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you didn't get good result because you sat in front but you get it by working hard.

bear said...

die liao la lidat.
my addmaths lose to shih yik more ady