Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SY LXXII comes from?

Ok, its my 1st post and i am going to post about my nick. If u had viewed my frenster profile, then i guess u had seen this mad equation.
My nick is SY LXXII and I "calculated" it out from my name, so it's not like others, get a nick whenever they like to. However, it is possible to "calculate" more than one number. =D

LXXII = 72 in roman numerals.
Here comes the crazy equations.
*Notice: Read at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any drops in your add maths and maths score.=P*

Tan Shih Yik
= SY (Tan hih ik)
= SY [Tan (8x9x8) (9x11)]
= SY [tan(8x9x8)(9x11)]
= SY (71.92)
= SY (72)
= SY (LXXII)
Therefore,
Tan Shih Yik = SY (LXXII)

This is just something for fun and to calculate one's very own unique number.
Hmm, I will give a free service for this, leave your names in the comments and I will try to "calculate" them.

4 comments:

Zheng Lik said...

that's cooL!!!
Genius you are~~~

Anonymous said...

walao...yao yeng!
btw, u should have get full marks 4 ur add math.
u've invented shih yik's calculation!
hooray! a brand new calculating formula in the 21st century.
anyway, i think i'd prefer to stick with HeLLBoYsZ V(the 5th).

Unknown said...

wat about ur pew as in ur ran ign? =P

Sy LXXII said...

lol, tht pew i simply put 1, =P.